Monday, March 22, 2010

Bye Bye



Whoohoo! Tomorrow those horrible Ugly & Desperate programs are over and my tuesday evening gets good again! For all my dutch readers: tomorrow NET5 starts the first season of the brilliant Cougar Town! Make sure you start watching it, it's really hilarious! My sweet friend JavaJunkie already put my attention to it some time ago and I am still licking his shoes for that. A great comedy with punchline after punchline! A must-see! And although I've already seen the first season so far, I am starting from the beginning again tomorrow evening.

And yes, my evening will be complete with Single. Not as good, but very watchable due to one of the most sexy women in The Netherlands; Katja Schuurman as well as one of the funniest; Eva van der Gucht! I am glad I have another tv-night besides my thursdays.... I almost got cured from my addiction!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cougar Town is fun, but sucks against Housewives.. just stupid humor.

daan said...

As I stated in my post... Ugly Housewives sucks big time to me... glad Cougar Town replaced it! Much more freshly fun:)

J@v@JuNKo said...

my shoes have never been so clean! ;) CT is so fun! Courtney plays the part perfect!! Yay i feel so special lol! Hmmm i wonder what would be the name of a single older gay guy after younger homos...

daan said...

That one is easy..... a dirty old man:)

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. the same OLD "Friends" HUMOR.