Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yes We Can!


Is there a cure for homosexuality? Untill today I thought that was a load of bullsschitzch made up by guys in dresses and polarbear-shooting women. But today I saw the light. It came to me di-a-go-nally, so I knew it was sent to me by Jesus himself (thanks Lola!).

It came to me by clicking the blog of my latest follower Craig. He's got a weblog called High Contrast Cock and it's the most clinical collection of pictures of cocks I've ever seen! I don't know where he found all these images, but with his approach he made me long for a life filled with celibatairism and devotion to the Upper Body! Thanks Craig, for curing my 22 years of living in sin! (and thanks for your fantastic blog as well!)

5 comments:

tyeti said...

Saw the blog. Well,... . I don't know, really.

ennalegov said...

Finally! Mom and Dad will be soooooo proud!!

Lud said...

You said "I don't know where he found all these images..."
but if I am correct you are whatching his cock...

He wrote: "First of all, my name is Craig and all the pictures you have seen here are of my cock"

;-)

Craig said...

Ha! I'm not much into the upper body! And Lud is right, all the photos are of my cock. Thanks for the post, I'll take "clinical" as a compliment.

daan said...

That was not the only compliment in my post;)) Weird but great collection Craig!