Tuesday, October 12, 2010

AussieBum - MyDay



Last year on my birthday I got a bundle of socks. 7 pairs of black socks with 7 different coloured ridges. I really found that a stupid gift. Who gets socks from their friends?? But now, one year later, I really appreciate them when I'm having a sock bundling party!

But this post is not about socks, it's about underwear. AussieBum released two of their seven MyDay Collector's Items. Monday and Tuesday are now available, the rest will follow soon. So which ones do you like best? The briefs or the trunks? Or don't you like AussieBums at all?

Oh and is it just me, or does this video really seem to be inspired
by Madonna's Celebration campaign?

2 comments:

Marcel said...

i want them all, the briefs that is

J@v@JuNKo said...

ooooh I want them all too!! including the models in them would be fine ;)