Thursday, October 14, 2010

Done by Alessio



You're probably already familiar with Spanish artist Alessio. Maybe you remember the post on my blog featuring that great comic Fettuccini Carbonara, which I posted about a year ago. Or maybe you've already visited his blog Alessio in Wonderland which is in my Places Worth Visiting list on the right.

Well, yesterday I received this great illustration in my mailbox. It's me posing in my favourite spot in the South of France, done by Alessio. The face looks really like my face and the body is a little more muscular than I am in real life, but you don't hear me complain about that! Thank you so much Alessio!

16 comments:

EMikeGarcia said...

I think we need an actual photo of you like this to compare.

;-)

daan said...

Good point! I think we don't!

;-)

EMikeGarcia said...

You're no fun.

daan said...

I AM fun! I gave you people my ass on several occasions. I keep the front to myself :-)

Marcel said...

awesome

it's been a long time without the ass speaking of the matter, did it run away ;-)

daan said...

My ass is a summer ass. You have to wait untill next year, I'm afraid...

Marcel said...

;-} i'm a patient man

J@v@JuNKo said...

AWESOME! It really looks like you! very cool! what a great gift! I love his site as well!!

Anonymous said...

«I gave you people my ass on several occasions.»?????

That's not fair! I never had your ass...

Anonymous said...

I think you meant to say "Daan by Alessio" instead of "Done by Alessio"

It is indeed awesome and it does look like you!!!

Just great.

TRN

daan said...

I meant to say done. Not Daan.

rp said...

What a great gift from Alessio! And indeed he got your face very acurate.

ennalegov said...

I keep the front to myself :-).....
And to Peter I do hope! ;-)

Nice pic (for Dutch: leuk woordgrapje vink zelluf)

daan said...

To myself, to Peter, to you, to Tassendief. I don't keep my front THAT private now I think of it.

Alessio said...

May the artist have your front and back for future portraits? hahahaa

daan said...

The artist deserves a nice shot of the front ofcourse! I'll mail it to you okay? :))