Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Curriculum Vitae



The financial crisis is still up and running, so when you start applying for jobs again you have to find a way to stand out. With that in mind I changed my curriculum vitae this week, without getting too crazy. I am applying for jobs both in the art sector as in the public sector. So I needed to fill that gap and I think I managed. Ofcourse the real thing has my full name on it, but all you guys get is my first name; Daan.

Oh and if any of my readers happen to know a good job for me in The Netherlands (east, I don't like to travel for hours), please let me know by e-mailing me at zephyr1974@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

ennalegov said...

Good looking (both CV AND you :-)

Anonymous said...

I have to say, this is a much more interesting format for a cv than what I am used to getting here in the US. You are so creative.