Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shelter House by Franklin Azzi


I'm really into small houses lately. And my loyal readers are very aware of that, so I was glad to receive this cool stumble by J@V@JuNKiE.

This is a beautiful old small home in Normandy, France that has been completely renewed by architect Franklin Azzi. He decided to keep the original small footprint relatively intact and still managed to make this a complete home, containing everything you need to live a nice, peacefull life in the French countryside. Great to see these before and after photos. Must be very inspiring for people buying old french houses.












4 comments:

Schweigsame said...

What a gorgeous house! I especially like the bedroom and kitchen. Though, I must say, the absence of any jars, food, spices, etc. on the kitchen counters makes me wonder if a meal has ever been prepared here. But the windows are terrific!

daan said...

Well, my own kitchen also has everything locked behind doors and in drawers. And there is definately coocking going on :) You just have to open up a cupboard ;)

Anonymous said...

J'ADORE!

..and who needs to cook in France, with all those fabulous restaurants and caterers?

daan said...

Because cooking is fun!