Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best New Friend 2008



The end of the year is near! That's why it's time to look back and forth. Let's start with looking back. What has 2008 brought me? Lists, lists, lists... so here's my first list. Best new friends:
  1. Nel Koppiethee: the first pet I bought in decades, to keep me warm when Peter is abroad. And boy does he do the job! Good! I saw this ant-eater mid november and fell in love with him immediately. Since then he spent every night in my arms when Peter is not around and between us when Peter is at home.
  2. Komet & Kiamo: our new housemates. Grey as well, much more alive and if they didn't broke the teapot they would have reached the number one spot. But seriously, they arewithout a doubt the sweetest and most handsome cats I know (like every mom says about her newborn baby, no matter if it looks like John McCain).
  3. You guys! My readers! I started this blog in march of this year and I met so many great people because of it. All my followers became very dear to me, but I feel like mentioning some of them; Kevin from Simple Answers: you helped me start my blog without even knowing who I was. You learned a lot about me and I even learned some tiny bits about you! Donnie V2.0 from Famous Like Me: you helped me finetune my blog and somehow encouraged me to show more about myself. Push me one step further and I'll appear on your Mugshot Monday posts for obscene blog behaviour! Joe*To*Hell: you made me laugh so much and so loud last year, I had to buy myself a new spleen! Mac from Yummy of the Day: I love to read about your family life, I love playing your games and loose and I really hope you post more on Reese Witherspoon in 2009! JavaJunkie: you made me laugh and you made me cry. You have the perfect eye for beauty and you are the cutest and most handsome blogger I know so far! The Pansy Bastard: most loyal commenter on my blog; I love waking up and read your comments! Tassos from Greek Brazilian Boy: you always have the most beautiful pictures. Always fresh and original and always surprisingly well presented! If you're not mentioned, don't worry, I love all of my followers and hope to get to know you all even better in 2009!

3 comments:

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

You're so sweet, which is another reason why I love visiting your blog!

Donnie said...

Woot woot! Happy New Year - here's to 2009!

J@v@JuNKo said...

I want one of those ant eater pets! so cute! Happy New Year, all the best to ya in 2009!!! Great "best of" lists!! Can't wait to see what you show us in 2009!! Hope you party like a rock star tonight!