Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year



Good food, great people, ducktape faces, cardgames, wine, canadian whiskey, fireworks, one wishing balloon surviving the fireworks, cabaret on dvd, headaches, non-smokers smoking, doing dishes, laughing, talking, taking pictures with several flashes, yelling, cold feet, blankets, hot cheeks, love, silence at 00.00 for the very first time, kissing, being drunk, waiting for gsm networks, walking home in the cold. 2009 has started the way it should have started! Wish you all the best for this new year!


















And here's a little bonus-video with a loudly laughing Eva (and we love her for that!) and me all taped up.

4 comments:

ennalegov said...

It did started just perfect indeed!
With a little headache I regret my smoking yesterday, looking for my voice this morning badly ;-)

MAC said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! LUV YA!!!

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

Happy New Year!

ennalegov said...

I did START... tsssk, sorry guys! ;-)